Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life List

So I heard a radio show the other day talking about life lists and it got me thinking. My marathon and El Tour quests are the type of things people put on a life list. Herewith is my non exhaustive sure to be updated quick list of stuff I would like to do before I die in no particular order at all.

  1. Finish a Marathon
  2. Ride the full El Tour
  3. Invent a Multi Level Marketing scheme
  4. Recreate the recipe for Mongolian Beef from the Crispy Fry in Emeryville
  5. Drive from my house to the bottom of S. America
  6. Walk from my house to Mexico
  7. Invent a candle made of cheese (if only I could think of a name........)
  8. Own a car that a robot drives for me
  9. Attend a Dallas Cowboys Playoff game in Dallas
  10. Attend an NBA Final game 7
  11. Superbowl
  12. Final Four
  13. See every UA football game in person for 1 season
  14. Attend a UA football bowl game
  15. Write a book
  16. Master Spanish and pick up conversation in 1 other language
  17. Build a rainwater collection system for my house
  18. Travel (just a few = Australia, NZ, Japan, Vietnam, Lebanon, Israel, Greece, Turkey, Italy, St. Petersburg, Ireland, Scotland, Paris)
  19. Ride the bike up to the top of Mt. Lemon
  20. Buy a bespoke suit

1 comment:

G$ said...

I like that these items range fronm the eminently likely (Invent a candle made of cheese ) to the patently absurd (Attend a UA football bowl game).