We settled on the itinerary below. Outbound its as good as we can make it, returning we just could not get straight to Delhi without making things way more expensive so we'll have to cope.
- The Chicago to Delhi flight is the longest AA has, and I wonder if its the longest ever. 15 hours in the plane is pretty remarkable.
- We have an overnight in Delhi and I found a Hilton nearby. I wonder about handling all of the bags during this portion but in any case we may get a chance to see a bit of Delhi in the morning.
- I have never heard of Jet Airways and I can't help but think of this
- 8 hours in Bombay airport with a ton of bags will suck, nothing to be done about it
- The return flight is a little longer from Delhi to Chicago, anything over 14 hours I guess is a wash
Tucson to Chicago
Delhi to Vadodara
Vadodara to Bombay
Bombay to Delhi
Delhi to Chicago
Chicago to Tucson