Monday, October 20, 2008

Larry King Style

  • Found the UA line vs USC is +15, that is very enticing. I'm officially pretend betting 100 virtual dollars. My concerns are numerous but I'll be at the sold out homecoming game screaming my head off as we try to keep a streak of homecoming upsests alive against a top 10 oppenent for first place (?!?!?) in the Pac 10 with my sonand I defy you to name a better thing than that.

    Concerns:
    1. Actually 1-25 are variations on: RUN DEFENSE which means time of posession.
    26. Grigsby getting back his confidence
    27. Remembering to throw the ball to Gronkowski on every play.
    28. Jordan Hill foul trouble, I know this isn't football as such but I'm getting an early jump on worrying about this.
  • If you are a nerd you should look at xkcd every day, if you are not a nerd you should still look at it and will probably appreciate 50%.
  • I'm new to the Facebook and I am fascinated by many things but today's headscratcher is the status update feature. The following from a married couple who as far as I can recall do live in the same house...together, you'll notice I cleverly replaced their names with pronouns (or something).

    Husband is finished putting up Halloween decorations.
    11 hours ago
    - 2 Comments

    Wife: at 9:34pm October 19
    and you did a fantastic job :)

    Husband:
    at 9:37pm October 19
    Thanks :)

  • Old people sometimes embarrass themselves through their own bad ideas and sometimes by listening to people around them. I'm glad to know Lute isn't the craziest coach in bball right now. Click the pictures for links and the context is that this is Midnight Madness celebrating the 1979 Final Four run.



  • I'd like to celebrate our 1997 National Championship run with a throwback day where DJ's on Campbell would reopen, wing guy would make me wings, beer guy would pour me beer, my order would be hopelessly screwed up and I could watch the most exciting 3 nights of basketball of all time with good friends.

No comments: